CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stone reformation?

annmarie Views: 7,785
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 522,221

Re: stone reformation?

Over a period of three years I experienced gallbladder attacks once a year, so severe that I was hospitalized. There was a definite pattern with a peak due to workoverload and stress, and no eating at all over a few months at a time. I virtually drove my body into a state of survival alert, without knowing it. I was dehydrated and starving, literally, and working 16 hour days!(with a lot of responsibilities on all levels). The establishment insisted on a gallbladder removal, which led me into an intense period of studying, researching and gathering information in order to present them with an academic defense as to why I refused to have my gb removed. They congratulated me on my persistance, and shaking their heads closed the door. I did not have any more attacks, drank water, ate small meals, quit my stressful lifestyle. Needed to do more, though. Found remarkable Curezone, noted all the different posts (long live diversity...)and the selfless advice and endless supportiveness of gentle people--self proclaimed healers/experts or not--and proceeded finally after months of reading and participant observation, to do my first flush today! GREAT! With a life of strange eating habits, and emotional strain (as in any life), living in polluted areas and yadayadayada, I was surprised and fascinated when checking my strainer in the toilet! Stones, calcified and some green and some beige, some sludge, some obvious flukes/ parasite remains. Could be that we 100 years ago did not float in front of the television for hours on end, that the flour wasn't as white as it is now, nor hidden Sugar everywhere. Maybe the roughage was more prevalent in our diets. The americans are not even as privileged as we are in europe when it comes to the availability of decent food at affordable prices.............since we are all individuals we react metabolically differently. I am astonished that I with the first flush passed this hurrendous amount of stones, in that I had assesed my liver being far too congested to react at all!
Let go of the argumentative bilious form, and do the experiment and see whether vitality will be yours. It sounds as though you are not feeling very well. Rather constipated, it seems.
good luck, to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)