CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ty for the link

Views: 7,242
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 522,228

Re: ty for the link

Well ty for that link and yes i did read that whole forum and its FULL of tons of contradictions. raises even more issues such as
#1 all the report stuff from suppossed doctors refers to the stones in EACH and EVERY case as GALLSTONES.
THIS site and MOST people on it claim these are mostly liver stones and Gallstones come out LAST and are different in appearance and density than the pea sized greenish stones common with liver flushes.
NOWHERE did i see ANYTHING on there about these being embedded liver stones .
Also that brings up the fact that a bladder could not hold hundreds of stones at once so how does that explain the people who pass hundreds on thier first try.AGAIN no actual data or copy of those lab reports just hearsay
And agin says nothing to prove they PRE_EXIST in the liver b4 flushing
Can this flushing concoction actually draw out cholesterol out of the bladder and liver?..probably i mean there is something going on, and the smell of them is totally irrevelent because all those chemicals mixing is prolly goona have a distinct smell unlike regular oil or poo...i mean c'mon we all have poo that varies in smell depending on what we put into our bodies, for example when babies are breast fed thier poop has no smell untill food is introduced,
Like i said people im not questioning chemical reactions or the stones possibly being cholestoerol exiting the body, the oil could also play a part
BUT STILL, that is no proof whatsoever that these stones are embedded in our liver pre flushing....and it said something about labs not having equipment?
is that a joke?
these are simple compounds, any basic lab has this technology, they can identify 100's of chemicals, cells, enzymes and hormones in blood dont tell me they cant identify simple cholesterol.
NO one seems to realize what im trying to point out and thats if the liver was full then and constantly making stones then there would be a liver failure epidemic. and agin all those rep[orts refferred to Gallstones NOT 1 CLAIMED liver stones AND AAGIN MOST EXPERTS HERE REFER TO MOST STONES AS non gall stones

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.220 sec, (2)