CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You would make your point much better ...

Views: 7,113
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 522,232

Re: You would make your point much better ...

im not shouting im stressing the words and points that are being continually ignored and disregarded and pushed aside in order to impose thier opinion on me.
im not here to cause trouble. there are 2 sides to every debate but all you people want to do is attack me while still not addressing any of the valid questions i have raised or the contradictions in answers and links im sent to to prove thier point when it proves nothing opther than the fact that even the people and doctors here cant agree on what they are, where they come from, the chemical make-up. and the best one of all is that no one will realize that no one has had liver failures due to these , yet Gallstones can kill, no liver, either surgically removed or dissected has ever been full of stones, yet everybody flushes out tons who do this regardless of age, diet, illness, body type, or if they even have a gall bladder
anyway im done now because some people just believe, i am not that way i am a left brain thinker and if it doesnt add up then i dont agree with it. as for natural remedies i fully support them, i dont however think standard medicine keeps them from us on purpose because almost 100% of medicines out there were origionally derived from something found in nature, they just have to synthesize it in order to patent it....the basis of all drug reasearch starts from compounds in nature, then they try to replicate it for production and if they didnt there wouldnt be enuff in some cases. example: discacelldermalide found in deep sea sponges has proven to shrink and eliminate tumors, yet there isnt enough to treat masses so they have to find a way to replicate the serum....medicine has its place as well as natural remedies

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)