CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you EVER get rid of parasites?

mikeh Views: 14,044
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 477,514

Re: Can you EVER get rid of parasites?

You can never get rid of them completely. Not all of them are bad either. Mitochondria in your cells are believed to have orginated from bacteria, that most life established a "symbiotic" relationship with.

That being said, it doesn't hurt to flush what you can. Many animals do things to rid themselves of parasites on a regular basis. Hippos and Rhinos let birds land on their back and "eat" the lice. Most Monkeys and Apes will pick parasites off each other and eat certain plants to get rid of parasites.

In my own experience, they do keep coming back, but its usually because you have some core issues keeping your immune system from working at its best. I saw numerious parasites come out without out any cleasing within 3 days of getting cavitation surgery . I've also seen many parasites expelled right after I do rounds of heavy metal chelation. I've also noticed that tai-chi and any work to open the meridians, and exercise, like weight lifting keeps them down.

So I guess the answer is, yes, you have to keep cleansing, but if you "cleanup" your body of toxic metals and chemicals, eat a good, healthly diet, get your meridans going, and exercise, it really helps to keep them at a low level.

Parasites are a part of life on the planet. They will always be with us. For interesting reading, check out this book: parasite Rex.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/074320011X/102-6853162-3490519?...

Cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)