CureZone   Log On   Join
Can you EVER get rid of parasites?

Views: 14,466
Published: 19 years ago

Can you EVER get rid of parasites?

Okay, I've been reading this forum for awhile now mostly whenever I'm afraid of certain things that are going on with me {like tonight I used the restroom and normally I don't look in the toilet but I had no choice this time around...and let's just say I'm frightened once again}. I have not done a cleanse; I feel motivated to do one when something "strange" happens, but in reality I'm afraid of parasite cleanses. I attempted to go to the doctor once and she didn't do anything not even a test after I had a traumatic experience...that was that...then I took a liking to OptiMSM-as I've read it detoxes your system and remove some parasites..and that was all right with me. I was taking the MSM for hair health and growth mostly but I noticed it made me go to the bathroom more too. My question is, for all of you that have done NUMEROUS of parasite cleanses why are you still on this forum...posting about passing parasites and feelings of twitches? I'm not going to get specific and name "names", but from reading all of these posts for almost a year, it seems like some of you have done parasite cleanses over and over again...I'm not sure if breaks are taken or what...but some of the "veteran" posters are always posting about this or that...and I think...wow, can a person have a billion parasites inside of them and they just can never get rid of them NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO OR TAKE? Not trying to offend anyone here, I just have an honest question...CAN ONE EVER GET RID OF PARASITES? I know there is a such thing as re-infestation issues...and you are supposed to do maintanence once in awhile after doing an initial cleanse...but for some it seems as if this parasite cleansing is a non-stop thing...and I'm just wondering is it really that bad or is it all in our heads?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.048 sec, (1)