CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you EVER get rid of parasites?

Boldyloxx Views: 14,222
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 477,544

Re: Can you EVER get rid of parasites?

I was just thinking of you the other day!!

Wow, Iv'e learned alot from all of you too! I guess its just that wer'e all in this restoration type ministry together- helping each other out of the mud, like those poor Hurricane survivors.

You know I just got my last two metal fillings out this past Thursday, and did a Liver Flush last night (I made sure i took today off from work!) I am going to start slowly chelating and hope to do a short 1-2 week fresh squeezed orange fast next in the next few days.

It really is satisfying sharing what I find out to others-and learning what they found out that I didnt realize. Jennifair, hanna, Midge, and zooii, beht, etc...., have also been such a great help to me learning more about parasites., I learned so much from you too jozefine! all of you guys are super ;-)

I always feel funny giving advice since i need it just as much as everyone else- in fact more so! I guess its' just sharing what i learned from others-- passing it on :-)

Hugs,Boldyloxx!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)