CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you EVER get rid of parasites?

beht Views: 13,651
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 477,515

Re: Can you EVER get rid of parasites?

Wow, lots of great advice there as far as I'm concerned. I've only been doing this for 5 months and still haven't done my first Liver Flush as I've wanted to be quite prepared.
One thing I've figured out more and more is that this is not just an overnight thing. I think way at the bottom somewhere, I thought "oh, I'll get these parasite herbs and everything will be solved....". But when you think about it, if you didn't spend one week screwing your body up, it might not take one week to fix it!
I think a lot of people don't know what to expect when they do these cleanses for the first time. Some are happy with results right away, and others don't see much difference at first. Or the results can fluctuate.
I think it takes maybe a bit of perseverence and some patience and commitment to living a healthier lifestyle.
I'm not a perfect example - I still smoke, I haven't yet found a replacement shampoo yet, and I had three butter tarts after dinner last night! But that's a rarity these days, which is good, because it used to not be at all.
I'm of the mind that the body SHOULD be able to handle some cheesecake once in awhile, but first it's got to get on its feet again.
I have been really down about the skin on my face - years of sun, having taken tetracycline for years, having put cortizone on it for years. After starting the parasite cleanse, using probiotics a bit and cutting out 3/4's of my Sugar intake, I saw a big improvement - no more need for cortizone. But then the last few weeks it kind of looked like crap again on and off and this last Friday, I looked in the mirror and just felt that my face is SO hacked up and I was really depressed about it.
I thought "after all this change and effort, my skin still looks like crap." Even though I knew I wasn't even into my first liver cleanse yet, I felt disappointed.
Anyway, I spent three days doing sea-salt cleanses in the morning followed by tons of apple juice later on in the day - all on an empty stomach, followed by Black-Walnut and GCG tea AND Olive Leaf extract. I noticed something this morning as I was getting ready for work. My skin looks WAY better, like overnight. Chances could be that it's a result from all the intense cleansing and I simply can't do THAT everyday. So it could relapse again because this could be just curing the symptoms for the moment and I need to be doing liver cleasnes and other things, etc.
BUT - it showed me that health IS in there and that these problems WILL be erradicated if I presevere!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)