CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dogs short digestive tracks + gets worms from humans

Boldyloxx Views: 13,622
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 477,566

Re: Dogs short digestive tracks + gets worms from humans

I hear 'ya!

I do appreciate the other insight she has though-- but I think giving away pets- is so brutal to the pet and there are so many other ways you can deal with the pet's parasites besides just copping out and getting rid of them.

and also- as you have in your post- Pets get alot of their worms from US Humans too!

My dog, Buster, got the nose worms from ME! I felt bad, so I rubbed some eucalyptus on his nose. He didnt like that too much, but now he's now longer sneezing and rubbing his nose! ;-)

One thing people should remember with pets is- be careful in getting them in the habit of sleeping on your bed. Just get a comfy bedding area for them Nearby so they are not isolated from you- but use common sense. Start as they are pups or kittens, so they are used to it.

People should be careful with cat litter boxes too. Some people keep the cat's litter box right in the kitchen or bathroom. Not realizing that cats pick up alot of parasite eggs which can be breathed in from their litter boxes.

The animal may not be infected themselves, but they may carry the eggs from fleas or from the outside.

If a pet owner just follows basic sanitary common sense and periodicly deworms the animal, I would bet they shouldnt have to be paranoid over them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)