CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Cleanse

megan Views: 6,820
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,934

Liver Cleanse

Hi Tox,

From my own experience, you can do Liver Cleansing even before any parasite cleansing. Of course it's great if you do some parasite cleansing first, but the liver cleanse can be done without it. So three months of parasite cleansing is very good. When I did my first liver cleanse, and all others after that (I've probably done more than 15 by now), I didn't do any parasite cleansing. Not for want of trying! But every time I did, my panic went crazy and my heart raced so fast, I was nauseous...so I stopped the parasite cleansing, but still did the liver cleanse. I was always fine with it...I've never been sick while doing it. BUT, the key is in the preparation beforehand. If you want to be sure the Liver Flush will go smooth, do the prep before. Prep includes avoiding all heavy food the week prior, like meat, cheese, eggs, milk (basically a vegan whole foods diet), and make sure your bowels are moving well (3x/day), if they aren't, take something to get them moving well.

The type of liver cleanse I do is Hulda Clark style, which is also the same as Andreas Moritz (he has a forum here..."Ask Andreas"). Except Andreas method includes more on preparation before the flush, and doing a colonic after, and possibly before if possible.

The Liver Flush Forum here is very good for info too. And I believe there's a page that decribes the Hulda Clark e flush procedure.

Thanks for the hug...I needed it today too! You can send me a message anytime too.

~Megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.106 sec, (1)