CureZone   Log On   Join
Story my parasitologist told me!!

Toxic Views: 6,838
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 471,887

Story my parasitologist told me!!

I do think that some doctors must know about parasites, my parasitologist told me that she had a nurse that was a patient of hers and during the nurses training she had to watch an appendisitus operation. The nurse said that during the operation a round wiggling mass was removed and put in a plastic bag but not explained. She described it to my parasitologist and it was a mass of parasites.

She seemed to think that some know but do not want to cause a mass hysteria by telling people that they have worms in them.

I have had candida aswell as parasites like most of you I expect, I went to my doctor with it and she looked at me like I was crazy!! There are so many people suffering ill health these days, the medical profession should be putting in more effort to find out why rather than treating symptoms.

Anyway at least we all have the insight to know that something is wrong and to help ourselves, and the support of people on this forum is fantastic!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)