CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Boldyloxx, what are the odds?

mekiki909 Views: 6,381
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 471,887

Re: Boldyloxx, what are the odds?

boldyloxx,

this is not to counter anything said nor is this an argument, but i find it amazing considering the number of doctors there are in the United States alone and taking into account a good number of these parasites/worms in our bodies are very visible to the eye, how is it possible for doctors to discount our concerns regarding parasites/worm and to further to deny their existence within the human body when the truth is blatantly obvious?

an exception is the pediatrician for my two babies as she is very receptive and open-minded to treatment options and also to discussion of parasites/worms etc. And although she is never without that damn prescription pad, she is always willing to discuss "old remedies" as she puts it. of the times i have taken the babies in to her office (very few actually) for sickness, I can depend on her to offer prescription and to suggest remedies more natural that will include the use of an herb already in the kitchen and it always works. i do plan to continue using her services as a pediatrician for several reasons, the first reason is that i am still exploring how to cure and heal myself naturally, and that she is a good cross of both modern and natural ways, seems to work for me. secondly, having a pediatrician keeps the ugliest of all parasites, big brother, from being up my ass as well, lol.

mekiki909

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

boldyloxx,

considering the number of doctors there are in the United States alone and taking into account a good number of these parasites/worms in our bodies are very visible to the eye, how is it possible for doctors to discount our concerns regarding parasites/worm and to further to deny their existence within the human body when the truth is blatantly obvious?

the pediatrician for my two babies, is a rarity i feel, as she is very receptive and open-minded to treatment options and also to discussion of parasites/worms etc. And although she is never without that damn prescription pad, she is always willing to discuss "old remedies" as she puts it. of the times i have taken the babies in to her office (very few actually) for sickness, you can depend on her to make suggestions for remedies more natural that uses something i will already have in my kitchen and it always works. i do plan to continue using her services as a pediatrician for several reasons, one of which is that as i am very new and still exploring how to cure and heal myself naturally, she works for me and i think her to be a good cross of both modern and natural ways. secondly, i don't need the ugliest of all parasites, big brother, up my ass as well, lol.

just rambling on,
mekiki909

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)