CureZone   Log On   Join
To Megan

Toxic Views: 6,362
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 471,917

To Megan

I have had exactly the same symptoms as you, I went to the doctors repeatedly and all they could say was that I was depressed or suffering from anxiety, they related all my other physical symptoms to that.

I have made a promise to my self that when I am better I shall help others and train in parasitology, I wish to educate the public and medical profession in the havoc it can cause both physically and psychologically. There are so many people with ill-health that deserve to know the real causes of their illness and not just be sent home with anti-depressents. I am already in to alternative health care and qualified as a Reflexologist 3 years ago which unfortunately I had to give up due to ill-health.

Know what you mean about the doctors thinking your a bit barmy, as soon as you have any kind of psychological symptom you can forget being taken seriously!

The support here is fantastic though and your message has made me feel that i'm not alone with this, thanx

Tox:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)