CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

Serenitii7 Views: 11,257
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 441,804

Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

Hi Joe! I can understand your scepticism but I'm not sure that I agree with you. It sounds logical what you are saying but there are other things to look at and consider as well.

Have you ever taken fat and heated it? Perhaps a cyst and heated it? I have not done this but it sounds very logical to me that it would melt as well. Then what? The fat is not fat? It was oil? Or the cyst was not a cyst it was an oil?

What you have indeed done is only part of a test. It would need to be placed under a microscope and analyzed to be accurate.

I can say this though and say this with accuracy. As part of the parasite cleanse part of what I thought was parasites ended up being dinner or lunch. For instance... grapefruit pulp can be misleading or bean sprouts. After all we aren't in a regular habit of examing our poop. This makes it easy for us to jump the conclusion that it is a parasite or worm.

Now I do know that people do indeed have parasites and worms living inside of them and they can be expelled and cleansing does do this. Its a matter of knowing the difference in what to look for and remembering what you have eaten even days prior.

Also the Bentonite clay can be misleading in looks. It does not look the same going in as it does coming out. When it comes out, that which is not mixed with waste and build up will appear like a rubbery gunk. That's the bentonite. And if you carefully check this you'll also note the odor is horrendous because its also attached toxins to it.

I noticed when I did my liver cleanse and I drank 6 oz of olive oil and 3 oz of lemon juice that I only passed 30-50 of the lentil sized bright green little devils. If your theory is correct what happened to the rest of it? The next day I then passed 100's of cholesterol stones which were tannish in color and the odor was very different it was almost like cat poop for lack of a better word to explain it. The texture of these little devils could not possibly be melted as easily as the green ones. And of course don't forget anything melts if you get it hot enough, look at molten lava. How hot is that now and it is rocks that are in a liquid state.

Its always good to proceed with anything new with caution and care, but please don't give such an influence that it will discourage others from healing their bodies thinking it is but a hoax. I'm sure that was not your intentions but please do keep this in mind for others as this could be something that would save someone elses life.

It has made such a tremendous difference in my health already. I'm just in the first few weeks of all of this and as my body releases the toxins I have days where I feel ill and drink that much more water to flush it all out of my body. Once it passes I feel like a million dollars compared to where I was. So I know how effective this is and how much it does make a difference.

I'm learning what works best for me and tweaking it according and I'll continue to recover and heal. Best to you and to all that may read this.

Sincerely,

Cheryl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)