CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

pepe Views: 11,589
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 441,804

Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

Hey Joe watya doin with that frying pan in your hand......;+D

You seem to be caught up in a moments heat of passion trying to disprove something. Your frying pan experiment proves absolutly nothing without chemical analysis yet you're taking this as some kinda proof to prop up your doubts.

Look Joe I have done 5 flushes and I'm still passing a buncha so called stones. I'm with you here as far as the skeptism goes but ya know what? It really doesn't matter and even more so in light of having read accounts of people passing these same stones without flushing.

Personal results man. That's what matters. Who cares what those things are made of. I have gotten all kindsa benefits including energy boosts from the flushes as have you from what you say. I am still somewhat skeptical of the origin of the stones but less and less each time I read lab reports and others accounts of their beneficial experiences. Skepticism is not a bad thing. Just don't let it get in the way of the >>results<< you're getting

Since last summer I have gone through different cleanses, fasts, flushes etc but each time my mindset is that of "personal experimentation" with no desire to prove anything about any of it other than the personal >>results<< I have gotten. That ameego is the >>only<< thing that matters, comprende? ;+D

You wanna prove something? Then get your stones to a lab and post your results but coming here with some frying pan thing that proves absolutly nothing you're doing a diservice to those considering the flushes who might greatly benefit from them including yourself. There is plenty of personal and lab evidence that has been posted here regarding the stones. Please do a search and have a nice day.............;+D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)