CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

joe Views: 11,118
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,804

Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

Unfortunately my computer at home is currently being repaired so I can only respond from the local net cafe. So apologies for taking time to get back on this.

I think there are a lot of valid points made in response to what I wrote, although nothing conclusive. I will pursue the flushes on a two-four weekly basis and hope that I am proved wrong. I still suffer from pain around the gall and the liver and have a long running problem with bloating of the stomach. So I am keen to find a self-help solution. And my reasoning so far does not rule out that maybe the method can decongest the liver and possibly shift gallstones. So I remain, as with others, an agnostic.

Just on the heating of the lumps. Of course, it is true that without a lab analysis, one cannot be sure adn I am going to try to look at the possibility of getting that done next time. But I dont see the argument that olive oil being liquid at room temperature as relevant. They look to have been chemically changed through the interaction with the juice and the bile and the heating is simply separating the oil back out from the other constituents. It certainly looked like the same oil that went in.

I am also going to try different versions of the cleanse over the next few months to see if anything can be further clarified. The cream recipe sounds more inviting than the oil. I also have always been drawn to the old Yugoslav idea of walking all night. So we will see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)