Feel great again!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Emerald Views: 11,076
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,858

Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

Hi Joe,

I was just wondering if you had seen a doctor and had an ultrasound performed to see if you have stones. While I am inclined toward holistic approaches, I very much believe that the flushes may be better preventative measures than cures.

If you have pigment stones (hard rather than rubbery) in your gall bladder, you could cause yourself problems if those hard stones get lodged in the common bile duct.

I recently had laparoscopic surgery (March 26). I was unimpressed by a cocky surgical resident who took my questions about holistic alternatives as signs that I was scared to have surgery, which I was not. I really wanted to understand the problem. And hoped that I could avoid surgery (not because I was scared but because natural approaches are preferable if they work, for obvious reasons).

After consulting with a very nice resident of internal medicine, I decided to have surgery. She was a bit skeptical at the Liver Flush that I did, but was at least willing to discuss the matter with me and explained that if the flushes did work, they could cause me huge problems if the stones clogged the common bile duct.

I also consulted Dr. Weil's website (www.drweil.com), since he takes an integrative approach to medicine. I put the word "stones" in his search engine. Dr. Weil's website says: "Surgery really is the best treatment for continued or severe pain due to Gallstones or an inflamed gallbladder. If there's no pain, however, surgery shouldn't be necessary."

For me, surgery was the best option. They found 23 pigment stones (1/2" to 3/4" each) packing the gall bladder. Had I waited, it would have been most likely under emergency circumstances and open, rather than laparoscopic.

As I mentioned, I did do the one flush before I did the surgery. I assumed that the green globs were soft cholestrol stones. But if you have your stones analyzed in the future, I'd be very much interested to hear about their composition.

Best wishes for your health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)