CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Joe!

Southern Belle Views: 11,839
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,804

Hi Joe!

I am so sorry you have not had the results you expected from your liver flush. I know you wanted to see stones---Everyone does!

All I can tell you is that I am one of the ones who flushed until I saw no more stones. Presently, I am doing a fast and intend on fasting 40 days. I may or may not make it, but I am trying. Whenever I DO end my fast, I plan another liver flush---no specific reason why---I just am.

Every one of my Liver Flushes was different, but I always saw stones. My first flush resulted in a long green rope followed by many stones that day. The next five or six flushes ALWAYS resulted in stones----big little, black, brown, green, etc. But, later, it was bright green tiny lentil looking things that, to me, looked like they were newly formed.

My health improved right after the first flush. I just felt better. My allergies became almost non-existant, my skin cleared immediately and I mean all over my body. I have never had bad skin, but it became smoother and softer and it has stayed that way. My sleep improved. But, the most important thing was my sense of well being improved so much. I have such a calmness about me now. I was never a "hyper" person and it's not something people would ever notice, but I know I am calmer.

So, if you are asking if this Liver Flush thing is real, I have to say yes!

Paulette Gunn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)