CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

StandFast Views: 11,152
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,804

Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever

Hi Joe,
Thanks for your post. I have so far done 4 Flushes and like you I do wonder about the nature of the green stuff that comes out. I continue doing the Flushes because after doing each Flush I feel significantly better, also I have been gathering some data of the number of stones per flush. The data is (200,90,60,45). Notice the numbers are decreasing, I will continue Flushing till no more comes out, and I will keep you all posted. I have heard (or read) of people whose Flush procedure has been interrupted and they have only taken the Epson Salts and no Oil, and to their surprise have found a few Green stuff coming out. So does that prove that the green stuff is not Oil? I don’t know. But what I have noticed is that after each flush my digestion is better and I am better able to digest and absorb fat. However I thank you for the post since I think you have articulated the thoughts of most people who do a Liver Flush. There is always a thought – is the green stuff coming out Oil? Please please please ANYONE who has done this procedure and substituted Oil for some other fat (e.g. butter,cream etc) please post your results and let us know. Also has many people reached a stage where no more stones comes out and their old bad symptoms are a history?
Thanks, Joe good post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.186 sec, (1)