CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad Science

mikeybear Views: 3,508
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 412,384

Re: Bad Science

Hi, it seems your simple, innocent scientific inquiry has turned into a flame war. I think it's great you have taken so much time to research this subject, including doing your own dissections and inspections. Most people never think past their own nose.

Personally I find myself of the opinion that the flushes are genuine, from my own experience, and from research here at curezone and a little bit on other sites. I have removed many so-called stones myself. Still, I see your point, where could they be stored? While I can't answer it, I myself trust the photos whose links I have copied down below. Granted, they could be faked...but who would gain by this? Yeah, I supposed creating a base of people for future advertising here at curezone, but presently, I see no reason for fraud.

Good luck, and please feel welcome here. We all gain by each person's contributions.

FWIW,

Mike

//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/gallbladder_removed/default.asp?i=9&n=43

//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/gallbladder_removed/default.asp?i=8&n=43

//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/gallbladder_removed/default.asp?i=7&n=43
//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/gallbladder_surgery/default.asp?i=6&n=39

//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/gallbladder_surgery/default.asp?i=20&n=39

//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/gallbladder_removed/

//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/gallbladder_removed/default.asp?i=1&n=43

//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/gallbladder_removed/default.asp?i=4&n=43

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)