CureZone   Log On   Join
Butchered 2 hogs today and.....

greenie Views: 4,838
Published: 20 y

Butchered 2 hogs today and.....

carefully dissected out their liver and gallbladders intact to study. My wife and I carefully looked over the organs before beggining our internal dissection. While these animals are young and i would expect no stones what we did find suprised us. In looking at the internal structure of the liver and collecting bile ducts and the large ducts leading to the gall bladder as well as the ducts leading to the duodenum. We were suprised to find the these ducts were so small in the liver that even a grain of sans appeared huge. As the bile ducts ran into each other the ducts did become larger but nowhere, and I mean nowhere, were they big enough to pass the stones that are pictured as being liver stones . Right at the gall bladder the ducts were even larger but still not near large enough to pass any of the stones pictured. Looking at the gallbladder itself it was about the size of my fist and was only filled with bile. The ducts leading to the duodenum was about the size of a pencil but no larger. Even when out of the animal and fully relaxed these ducts would not expand or dilate to accomadate the size of the large stones pictured on the Liver Flush Forum .

I have saved on liver and gall bladder on ice in hopes that someone can offer me an explaination or directions on how to look at this liver and discover how so many stones can be found in these organs. By the way these animals were each about 300 lbs. and my understanding is that the internal organs of pigs is near identical to that of a human. Can anyone help explain these findings???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)