CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for example....

Views: 3,471
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,326

Re: for example....

well i wonder what kinds of stones they were looking for, and how they "looked" for them. most "soft" stones don't show up on scans, so I wonder if the search they performed actually looked for the soft stones. from what I know Liver Flushing (17 done myself). the soft stones can occupy every nook and crany of the liver. and, other than cutting open the entire liver, you would not be able to find them. I doubt they do this. And, once someone dies, i suspect the soft stones melt, just as they do when outside the body for a little while. these are just educated guesses on my part. I know there is an explanation, even if I don't know it. I used to be very curious about the flushes and how they worked. after doing a few, I didn't care, as long as they worked. which for me, they did in a big way.

John g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)