CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for example....

Views: 3,426
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 412,331

Re: for example....

Rufus-

Many of us don't test because docs wouldn't take seriously and at least for myself, I don't have the extra money to pay for lab tests. For me its mostly too late now, as all the problems I started Liver Flushing for are mainly resolved.

I had chronic sinusitis, which was what led me to the liver flushing. I tried almost every mainstream and alternative approach. nothing brought lasting relief until I started flushing. before flushing I had daily sinus headaches, and took advil or other drugs every day. I have not had an advil in over a year now. I had severve allergies most of my life, and atopic dermatitis. allergies mostly gone, atopic dermatitis about 90% gone. digestion greatly improved. energy levels back. lost 40+ pounds.... candida overgrowth... all of this I attribute to liver flushing. I don't have any "test results" though, because I turned my back on mainstream medicine. so, other than my experience, I don't really have any proof. but as someone posted before, I'm not selling anything and don't even have a web page. why would I continue to hang around here if i didn't believe in it? granted someone could say I am just delusional... but, if delusions make health problems go away, i'm all for delusions. (in my experience it doesn't happen that way though).

I understand your desire to get more info. and I hope you are able to do so. If you have health problems, I suggest you consider your own experience as a test subject. do the flushes, and get them documented.
John g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)