CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 3,426
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,377

Edited

If you read through the article you will find a section entitled CAUSES. In that section you will find descriptions of the different types of stones...and the last one listed states:

"PRIMARY BILE DUCT STONES. Unlike stones that form in your gallbladder but escape into your bile ducts, these stones form in the ducts themselves. They're usually soft and brown and made of decomposed bile."

Now...if you go to the Liver Flush Forum (support, not debate)...and you run a search for posts by MH...you can read what he has to say about the color of these stones.

And NO...I am not going to search for the links and post them for you...nor fly to wherever you live and read them to you myself...LOL!

You guys are wearing me out!!! : )

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

If you read through the article you will find a section entitled CAUSES. In that section you will find descriptions of the different types of stones...and the last one listed states:

"Primary bile duct stones. Unlike stones that form in your gallbladder but escape into your bile ducts, these stones form in the ducts themselves. They're usually soft and brown and made of decomposed bile."

Now...if you go to the Liver Flush Forum (support, not debate)...and you run a search for posts by MH...you can read what he has to say about the color of these stones.

And NO...I am not going to search for the links and post them for you...nor fly to wherever you live and read them to you myself...LOL!

You guys are wearing me out!!! : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)