CureZone   Log On   Join
Promise Keeper breaks promises

rudenski Views: 2,051
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 399,298

Promise Keeper breaks promises

You know I don't confess my sins to man but the Catholics do and maybe there is something to it? Promise Keepers asked men to be accountable to other men for the way they lived their lives. I do not think a preist can forgive my sins but if I told someone( a preist for instance) that I was wrong and he held me accountable then I might be less likely to do that wrong again? I miss our men's PromiseKeeper meetings. With practicing Catholics, there is at least one person holding them accountable for what they confess when they go to confession. Of course Catholics don't have to go to confession but I think Promise Keepers was a way that made men accountable to one another like confession. Even Christian preachers put themselves under the authority of another preacher. I know PK has faults and if it was up to me... I would want there to be one million annointed men...filled with the Holy Ghost... that went to Washington but God wasn't so picky and just asked for Godly men with a heart for Jesus to come... I am glad they did... I have broken a lot of promises since that day and whatever oath I signed is forgotten in my memory but I will never forget how much love there was coming from those men in Washington. Some day God will ask the believers in Christ to come out of Babylon and I hope when that day comes, I will be listening and answer the call. I hope the women believers will and take our children with them also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)