CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Shepherding Movement Comes Of Age

rudenski Views: 2,096
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 399,291

Re: The Shepherding Movement Comes Of Age

Beer, Pizza, p 0 r n o g r a p h y and football or Jesus, prayer, fellowship, oaths & personal resposiblity...
Before you tear promisekeepers down...ask yourself if God had His hand in those ralles.... 50,000 men or a million men praying to God is one of the most wonderful expressions of love for God that you could imagine. Nay sayers from those who didn't go and didn't see the tremendous expression of love at PK revivals and literally thousands of men dedicating their lives to Jesus, should hold their tounge. If you went to a PK revival or your husband went then let's talk. I never saw so many men in one place who outwardly and inwardly loved Jesus in my life. All flesh can be corrupted but you can't take the fellowship of PK away and say it is a blasphemy to God. PK was an awesome meeting and when I returned from Washington, I dedicated my life to reaching the poor and the ministry of helps. PK changed my life forever. When you see love and not profanity from a million men it renews your faith in the power of love and the goodness of God. When you bite at a movement of God, you give ammunition to the enemy. Every little denomination thinks it has the only keys to reach God...but on that day in Washington...there were a million men... from every denomination...including Holy Spirit filled men...me included...and we all came to glorify God. Some men were babies when they came and they left as spiritual giants. Some men were changed for only a moment but went right back to beer, pizza, p 0 r n o g r a p h y, and footbal but for a moment in time....we all raised our hands and sang with a loud voice to the Lord. Praise be to God in the highest.... God is the reason men go to PK meetings and when jealousy and doctinal attacks come against those who were not called to meet God for this fellowship of men come...all I can say is...bless your little heart... Grow enough to see outside of the narrow confines of your dogma and witness love radiating off of the men at PK meetings and tell me that isn't a movement ordained by God. God is love....

Forever Changed by PK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)