CureZone   Log On   Join
AAW...thanks sweety

saraaa Views: 4,930
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 370,558

AAW...thanks sweety

you're so sweet thanks for wanting to help. i'm glad you're here. alot of people with this same eating disorder say they're perfectionists but they don't even understant what perfectionism is. i thought i'm not like them but i've come to know (when i look back at how i've always been and how my friends and relatives tell me) that i HAVE BEEN a perfectionist since i could remember. i either do it PERFECTLY or i don't bother with it at all. so THER IS NOTHING that's gonna stop me now from doing my water only fast. n o thing! please don't try to make me think otherwise. and the funny thing is that i don't suffer from low self esteem. its the other way. i'm a 100% narcisist. it means you think you're better, smarter, prettier, than everyone. if you don't know what it means look it up online or in a dictionary. i'm a psych major and i just read it in a book and could not believe my eyes how the behavior characteristics matched mine. and how it can relate to eating disorders in some individuals. see the more i read about what the heck goes in my mind the more i find that these behavior patterns all have been identified before. anyways...i'm gonna be totally free in a month. i know it. through hard work outs and fresh distilled water i will become pure and light.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)