CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: That's me...

saraaa Views: 4,824
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 370,542

Re: That's me...

dear papillon (cute name by the way, i like it :)
i feel the same, wanting to cry and smash something after i eat. i don't know how to put a stop to it. for one whole year i was sick of food i ran away from it and never was hungry and then all of a sudden after a 10 day fast i've become totally ignorant about how i'm ruining all my efforts. i think it's the lazy part of my brain taking over my ego . none and i mean NONE of my jeans fit me anymore. i've gone from a 0 to a freakin' 7. and yet i continue to eat. and when i say i wanna fast i mean a hard core LONG LONG Water Fast TO MELT EVERYTHING TO THE BONE. i hope i can do that. and i hope you can too. tell me if you've ever fasted before and if yeah for how long? is this new to you? if you want to start it lets do it.i can't hold it any longer. gotta get it over with and free myself from the garbage people call food. it's actually poison. it doesn't confort me at all. all it does is turn into sh..t and fat....
i've marked it in my calendar. 47 days to 50 is what i'm doing.

if you wanna come along please do!
best of luck to you and me

cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)