CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: and you too - Thank you for all this inspiring advice.

Views: 6,969
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 36,265

Re: and you too - Thank you for all this inspiring advice.

Hi Christian

I'm from Norway, don't want Sweden to get the credit....you know what I mean ; )

I was very hesitant to post the link to the Swedish company because I didn't wanto come across as pushing products. BUT, thanks to them, I started living again. I bought a "mobilplatta". But the thing which completely changed my whole situation was the "Fur kukskran" which you attach to the tap water outlet in the kitchen. This changes the energy of the water, making it opposite of the energy of electric fields. I filled (in the beginning) bowls with this water and placed one in every corner of all rooms. It changes the atmosphere completely. After two days, for the first time I felt at ease and peaceful when sleeping. Normally I would be curled up in a fetus position because I was hurting from the tiniest electric field. I bought the products through a Norwegian salesrepresentative and he had a money back guarantee. Looking back, I guess it was the most important investment I've done (and lord knows I've wasted money on products with no effect whatsoever....). Now, I only use a tiny bowl infront of the computer screen. The salesrep sent me loads of documentation and I hope you ask the company to do this also. Again, I think their website isn't very informative. Maybe it's the typical Scandinavian modesty keeping them from pushing information.....I'm so used to the American style on the internet with tons of testimonials, fancy words and what not ; )

Yes, I had big issues with light bulbs, especially lysrør (the long, thin type of bulbs). I used to pull out the wires from the sockets instead of just switching lamps and TV off, to minimize electric fields.

I have also learned (the hard way) to not talk to anyone about what I'm doing on my road back to health. No one understands and busy with their, what now seems to me, hectic robot lives, I in a way understand. They aren't dealing with anything close to what we are/have been. When you get better you'll find support on the internet, a place with fellow people whom you need not justify a thing, they immediately get you : )

I do see an incredibly good sign from your posts, and that is you write brilliantly well. My brain was so messed up, at one point I couldn't remember/write my name. I hope you check out the Swedish site again, cos when you've gotten rid of the electric sensitivity I think you'll be going onwards and up.......

Best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)