CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: and you too - Thank you for all this inspiring advice.

3years Views: 7,125
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 36,239

Re: and you too - Thank you for all this inspiring advice.

Hello Sweden...!

Thank you so much for this. I really need this advice and i appreciate it.

Thank you for the DMSA address. I've never seen it around here in Denmark. Nor have i found ALA in health-food stores. I still don't know if i'll try it out. I know DMSA is tricky and i don't want to risk causing damage to my brain or anything like that. I'll look into these : N-acetyl-cysteine, vitamin E and glutamic acid. I've read about all of them before and i've seen them mentioned in mercury literature. Thank you so much.

So Cilantro is the same as Koriander? I'll look into this as well. Thanks.

Sooo great to hear from fellow electricity sufferers. I've felt so alone with this. The intolerance has prevented me from gaining information about electric intolerance using the computer and the internet. Silly. I can't be on the computer long enough to read about it. This is such a bizarre phenomenon. I can't be near lamps even when they are turned off. I'm looking at the swedish page there. This is what i need! I have previously read about something called *stetzer* filters, but they all seemed to be for american electricity. What have you bought from here that have helped you? I've heard about a certain type of light-bulbs too that are suited for ppl with this problem.

Do those *plates* really work in your opinion? That is something i could order. If they really work it would be a miracle for me. Also - I can't find a light-bulb for my bathroom i can be around. Another thing i really need. Did you have problems with lightbulbs? There is a light-bulb above my bathroom mirror and i can't stay in the shower for more than 10 mins before dementia starts setting in. I recognize all your other symptoms as well.

This is very, very helpful. Thank you Swedish person. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this and i appreciate your encouraging and inspiring words at the bottom of your message. Yes, i have learned a lot from this for sure and i do feel more focused than before for sure. I'll appreciate my health when i get it back - and in the future i'll know when i have REAL problems and when i don't. I feel that i need to do something that revolves around Amalgam-attention when i get better. Maybe write a book in danish. There are no danish books about amalgam. Only an old translation of one from the 80's. I'll either translate one the american books into danish - or i'll write a brand new one. Maybe i'll write something about vaccines too. Again - Thanks for your help.

:::You will definitely get better with time, healthy living, supplements and hopefully love and support around you.:::

I'll have to do without the love and support. I am 100% alone here. The only help i have is my mother bringing me groceries. But we don't talk - she thinks i'm mentally ill. She just buys my groceries twice a week. And I don't really go outside. Only at night sometimes. I walk around outside for an hour or so a few times a week. My family believes me to be mentally ill and i lost contact with everyone else i knew pre-this looong ago. It's been 4 brutal years of complete isolation. Back in 2002 i was even committed to a danish closed psychiatric institution because i said i was mercury poisoned. My father - who is a medical doctor - had me committed against my will. The police showed up and everything and i was committed and put on Benzodiazepines against my will. (A type of sleeping-pill or nerve-medication.) I became addicted and didn't get out of the addiction till this summer. I was addicted for 3 years because of that hospital visit. It was also the last *support* i got from my family. It's been hell. Everyone i know still believes me to be completely psychotic. All because i kept talking about mercury fillings back then. I've learned my lesson now - and i no longer talk to ANYONE whatsoever. Brutal - but better than being perceived as a psychotic young man. I've had no sympathy for all these years. No-one to talk to. And i mean NO-ONE - i've been completely alone with my thoughts and my electric intolerance and so on. It's not all bad though, i appreciate my new knowledge and my experience with this. Maybe i needed it.

Can't wait to completely start over. I would like to throw out the contents of this apartment in a container - and just move away. Hallelujah.

:::When you do get well, you will be blessed with an appreciation for life you will see others are lacking......and that is the best feeling ever:::

Very true. I've learned this as well.

This got a little long sorry. I wish you all the best. I replied to Mikeh as well.

Tack så mycka,

Christian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (3)