CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you so so much. Sorry for the slow reply. I am the slowest person alive at the moment.

3years Views: 7,021
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 36,237

Re: Thank you so so much. Sorry for the slow reply. I am the slowest person alive at the moment.

Mike,

thank you so much for this. Very, very uplifting to hear from fellow sufferers. I am sorry about my late reply, but i can only operate in super-slow-motion right now.

I really appreciate this - especially hearing that you can function today and how much you can tolerate doing. Reading these posts have really helped me see a little light at the end of this. I hadn't read about other people with my combination of symptoms till now. I thought i was one of the only ppl around with an electrical intolerance this bad.

Can i ask you -

1. What is your age and how long were you sick, really sick? (I've been mildly sick since the first fillings. I've had problems with nervousness, phobias, mild ocd, Depression and apathy, inability to gain weight and inability to gain muscles since the age of 10 or so and the insertion of my first mercury fillings - i believe i was made sick already back then - after the installation of my first fillings. I didn't become *really* sick till the age of 24. I went through a faulty root canal and had mercury drilled out in my mouth. I am now 28. (Today actually, it's my birthday today - not the way i had hoped to spend my 28th b-day. In bed, depressed. That said - this is a great birthday present. Some good advice!))

2. What do you do to sweat? I know i need to move around and provoke sweat, but i'm in a 1-room apartment and i am not well-enough for public saunas and so on.

3. Did you stay away from electronics back then to build up some tolerance and get better - or did you still watch tv and so on and then just dealt with the symptoms you got? I don't know if i should discontinue my tv-watching and so on. I currently set up a tv a couple of times a week and use it for a few hours. Then i unplug it again and place it in a corner facing the wall - the tv needs to be at the floor, facing the wall, even when it is unplugged or i can't be in the room. I only use a lamp while i cook dinner and while i eat. Bizarre. The first 2 months, after incorrect removal, i still used my computer every single day for hours and kept making myself really sick - day after day. Stupid of me and i believe i am paying the price right now.

I have the Cutler book. I don't know if i'll try out DMSA and ALA. I'll try without for a few months first for sure. If i use it, i will be careful.

I wish you all the best and really appreciate this. I hope you will be spared in the future of any other bizarre ways of becoming ill. I hope we will all be spared.

Starting over after all this is going to be strange. 4 years of isolation.

::: Touching anything metal made me so weak I couldn't even climb stairs without being completely winded if I was holding a pan or had keys in my pocket.

I don't think everyone understands how bad it can be. :::

I sure do! I know what you mean. Same thing for me. Lamps make me so weak - i can't move, think or even breathe properly.

Once again - thank you,

Christian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)