CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Much worse after removal. Is it the new plastic fillings or the mercury i inhaled? Please help.

mikeh Views: 7,266
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 36,208

Re: Much worse after removal. Is it the new plastic fillings or the mercury i inhaled? Please help.

Exact same thing happened to me. I got better initially then much worse. And I used a denist that follows the protocol to the tee. Some people just can't handle mercury ( me being one of them ). I know exactly what you are going through.

Its prob not the crown. Instead your body is now trying to release the heavy metals and can't, so your system is getting all torqued off.

Chances are the denist did not use a water cooled drill and the mercury vapor was absorbed into your cells. Its locked in now and you have to chelate.

Your feeling sensitive to electricity because your meridians are clogged with heavy metals. The run on thoughts, racing heart, rage attacks, chemical sensitivities, night mares, headaches, swelling eyeballs, etc are all things I've been through. You prob also have parasites, yeast, and your liver/kidneys are not working well because of the heavy metals.

Some people like you and also me just have bodies that can't get rid of mercury and heavy metals without some help.

I hate to repeat this same message, I've repeated a dozen times, but this is what I had to do to "fix" myself:

1. Chelation, with Cilantro first, then ALA, and now nanotized Chorella in my case. For someone starting out, I would recommend finding a doctor that knows the "Cutler" protocol and uses that. ALA with DMSA/DMPS seems to work for most people. I used Cilantro, then ALA, and then Chorella because I wanted to stay natural.

2. Clay packs and Saunas to detoxify the skins. Saunas work, They are just very hard when you are heavy metal poisoned and sensitive to heat.

3. Get on some good supplements from a good doctor to stablise your system and address the yeast and parasites.

4. Do not put ANY metal in your mouth! If you put Gold in, you will just setup a current between the gold and mercury and really screw things up.

5. If you can't find any body doing the cutler protocol, you may want to check out these 2 products:
http://www.metalfree.com/
http://www.bioray2000.com/products/ndf_plus.html

I used metalfree for a while and it seemed to work, but it didn't work fast enough for me, so I went something else.

6. Find a NAET practitioner to help with the allergies: http://www.naet.com. I had a bunch of "energetic" allergies from my meridians being clogged with heavy metals. I did a bunch of NAET work with an acupunturist and it cleared up many of my sensitivities.

Above all, try to find someone in Denmark, a Naturopath or Holistic doctor that can help you with this. Its VERY hard to do on your own, any one that thinks otherwise did not have a serious case of heavy metal poisoning.

One more point, I'm sorry, but I disagree with some of the other postings. For people with real heavy metal problems, like I had, Vitamin C, MSM, Bowel Cleanses and some of the other remedies don't work. They can help with some of the other toxins, But Heavy metals, especially methylated mercury get "locked" into the cell receptors and won't come out without serious chelation with the correct supplements.

Let me know if you need anymore help...

If it makes you feel any better, after 4 years at this and being as bad if not worse then you are, I can now:
1. sleep for 8 hours straight only getting up a couple times to use the bathroom.
2. Ride a bike for 45 minutes and get up some steep hills.
3. "Tolerate" being in front of a computer for several hours ( note that laptops with LCD screens seem to be easier to tolerate then PC's with CRT's ).
4. Stay in a Sauna for 1 hour.
5. Hike several miles in the woods.
6. Climb stairs without being dizzy and almost passing out.
7. Go out and actually spend time with people and they don't comment about how sick and pale I look. Actually now, people remark about how much energy I seem to give off and how much good color I have in my skin and the brightness of my eyes.

So there is a light at the end of the tunnel, just keep finding out information and get some help. Everything will be ok for, just hang in there...

Cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (2)