CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry To Hear

3years Views: 7,070
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 36,210

Re: Sorry To Hear

Thank you, Lapis.

**This is why it is do very very important to utilze a dentist that uses the Huggins protocol for removal and a comaptibility test for replacement.**

I thought i did. Turned out they knew close to nothing. I can't do a compatibility test. I live in Copenhagen and i can't send blood from here to the US, it is too much work and i have no-one helping me out. It's unrealistic for me.

**Please do not go back to this dentist and find a proper one with the right knowledge.**

They do not exist here. In Denmark. Believe me, i have tried contacting everyone i can. The few dentists here that call themselves 'holistic' have little-to-no knowledge of mercury poisoning and have shown no interest in helping. Literaly, they will not remove my Diamond Crown and look at me like i'm deluded when i explain my symptoms.

**Do not replace with gold or any other metal....you need a compatibility test.....another more drastic option is total removal of teeth.**

Why not gold? isn't gold ok for almost everyone? No compatibility tests here and removing all my filled teeth have been on my mind a lot. I would just prefer having the fillings removed..

Thanks for your help. I can't avoid anymore outside electrical and chemical pollution. I am in a one-room apartment with nowhere to go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)