CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Much worse after removal. Is it the new plastic fillings or the mercury i inhaled? Please help.

Views: 7,471
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 36,237

Re: Much worse after removal. Is it the new plastic fillings or the mercury i inhaled? Please help.

Hi Christian

I went to my country's top mercury removal dentist (extremely expensive, but extremely aware of every safety precaution available out there...). Even so,after one of the visits, I had the worst panick attack (which was previously not one of my many mercury poisoning symptoms) and Depression ever about two hours post-removal. This was caused by the tiniest amount of vapour which must have slipped through all the safety equipment which surrounded me. If it is indeed the vapour making you sick and not the new fillings, get detoxing as soon as possible.

I live in Scandinavia too. I've previously ordered DMSA from a company in the UK (dmsa isn't sold in Scandinavia) called Nutricentre tel no. 020 7436 5122. ALA is illegal to sell in my country and this might be the case with our neighbour Denmark too. However, I managed to find it on the top shelf in a good health food store so call around and you might be lucky too.

Personally, I stopped the DMSA as no matter the dose, it had an adverse effect on me. It does have side-effects, especially on kidney function, and my body was exactly like yours.....in a crisis. Please do not use the ALA without a chelator. ALA mobilizes, especially mercury in fat cells, but it does not bind and extrete so there is a possibility of redistribution. There are many strong opinions concerning mercury detoxes, so you'll haveto try and test and find what works best for YOU ; ) always bearing in mind that those recommending might not be as damaged as you.

I've finally managed to find the correct detox method and thought I'd share it. It's called "reduced glutathione" and the reason I can tolerate it is, it fully supports the body's natural detox pathways. The supplements consist of N-acetyl-cysteine, vitamin E and glutamic acid. If you do a google search you'll see it's essential for detoxing naturally. I've only just started using cilantro (you can find this herb, called Koriander, in the vegetable section in your grocery store, finely chop it and cook it in dinner sauces). But this is also something which should be combined with a binder such as N-acetyl-cysteine or DMSA.

Protein intake is very important to protect and detox the brain and body of mercury. If you lack the energy to digest protein, supplementing with broad spectrum amino acids is an alternative.

Again, be careful if you decide to try the DMSA and ALA protocol. Not everyone are strong enough to use them without side-effects. I've had all your symptoms and many more. I remember the extreme sensitivity to all electrical equipment (brainfog, chills and hot flashes, prickly feeling and headaches from the images and sounds). This was a constant, very uncomfortable and scary feeling. The metal made me highly charged and I therefore reacted to all magnetic fields, even the earths field itself. In the end, I found great relief from a company specializing in products to protect you from radiation from computers, tv, mobile phones etc. I have no personal connection with them whatsoever, but I'm giving you their web adress and if you're interested, ask them to send an information package to you (because their website is pretty limited I think). It's located in Sweden, so close to home; http://www.plusminus.se Also the less mercury left in my body, the less I am reacting to things around me, and this makes me feel so much more relaxed and a peace. I totally sympathize with you about this particular and strange symptom.

Anyway, I just wanto say the best of luck to you. You will definitely get better with time, healthy living, supplements and hopefully love and support around you. You will haveto dig deep inside you to find patience you never knew you had. When you do get well, you will be blessed with an appreciation for life you will see others are lacking......and that is the best feeling ever, you've survived living in hell and can enjoy the fruits of life. I've been there and I'm slowly, but surely definitely reeping the benefits of NEVER GIVING UP THE SEARCH FOR GOOD HEALTH. Stå på, prøv alt mulig, og du vil finne løsningen, klem fra meg : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)