CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Much worse after removal. Is it the new plastic fillings or the mercury i inhaled? Please help.

sediction Views: 6,966
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 36,208

Re: Much worse after removal. Is it the new plastic fillings or the mercury i inhaled? Please help.

You need to fill up with vitamins and minerals in correct amounts, start out slowly. Selen is very important. Also everything else indeed what the body wants. And that is much while affected with mercury. Mercury depletes the body of vital nutrients. F.ex. selenium bild to mercury in your body and excretes it, so you always have to fill up. This may be some of the explanation why you feel so bad now so long after. The mercury is making a ongoing depletion of you nutrition status. Sure, you got lot of mercury absorbed in your mouth and lungs stomach. Some say 50% of mercury are released while removed but this also depends of technic and rpm of bur. Keep in mind mercury is a very serious toxin, only microscopic amounts of merc may get the body like a "mad hatter maker". Also, if you don`t fill your body with vital antimercury nutrients, you are going to have the mercury for decades.

Specific, stay away from chemical chelators like dmsa, dpms, edta etc. They may be very dangerous. I experienced that myself by just passing the dosage and became severe ill. This was dmsa. Also almost everyone doc. therapeuts say now to stay away from that synthetic because of sideeffects.

At least first buy a multimineral, selen!! as methylselenocysteine or selenmethionine and some sodium(natrium)selenite and some oil. The different selenium has different approach on the mercury. But becareful with how much your intake of selenium is, also garlig adds up because of high selenium content. If too much selenium youll feel some pressure in head etc and unwell. Methylseleniumcysteine is the best but is not so easy to get, but selenomethionine is almost as good. But both may move mercury around and also may loose its binding. Natrium(soium) selenite is thought to bind stronger to mercury ive read but actually I don`t believe this from me experience. And take zink picolinate in addition to multimineral, a very important mineral. And take vit and mins after food because they are then better absorbed and are more mildly against the stomach. Some may be taken on empty stomach tough, you may try with low dosages. Multimins and also others mins and vits may be badly absorbed if the tabs are big, since they dont get ready for absorption long down in the bowels-no absorbtion at all. Once I took a multimineral but my selenium balance dind`t increase at all. Was not absorbed. Also some cilantro, garlic and chlorella and make some pesto or squeese it to a drink. Take some of it 3xday. Very effective.
Also get some excersise, joy, activity and contrasts in your life, body needs this. And good quality food helps a lot like all much greens and herbs and good oils.

Char coal bought in drugstore is another wellused thing even in traditional medicine its the main chelator for many heavy metals. If you take a half tab some times in the day you will bind the mercury in bowels very effectively. But don`t take too much of it it will cause bowel stagnation then. It`s very important to stop reasorbing the poisons. Also chlorella does this as well.

Whether whats causing your electirc allergy symptoms I would say mercury or metals are activated by the ionic flow and magnetic surroundings of the electronic devices.
But also it may be multi factor, like clogged liver, bowel, sinus, bad nutrition. But by starting giving the body what it needs to cope with this it will soon start to improve.

Wish you all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)