CureZone   Log On   Join
Sounds like you need a liver flush!

jenlogan Views: 5,900
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 285,796

Sounds like you need a liver flush!

Hi #16492! It sounds like you need a good liver flush!! That will take care of those yeast beasties (along with maybe biking...the oxygen from biking will cause MASSIVE die-off). Liver Flushing has cured mine. Trust me, I know all about the "endless cycle" of taking probiotics, antifungals, probiotics, antifungals, etc. all the while feeling that I would never be cured. I discovered while Liver Flushing that I had fatty liver (that may have actually been there for years or from the day I started having yeast problems) and I believe that this and stress are causing my problems. I have done over 10 Liver Flushes and my Sugar cravings are controllable now. Anyways, go here for some info on the flush: //www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/default.asp
I would recommend doing Hulda Clark e's flush, since it has the highest rate of success. Just to warn you, Liver Flushing can make you feel really yucky for a couple days, but this is a good sign. It is a sign that your body is trying to eliminate things that aren't good for you.
Anyways, I hope that you feel better soon! It is a frustrating process, but it's all about rebalancing your body and finding out the underlying problem. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)