CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There's no cure for me

parazapper Views: 4,883
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 285,796

Re: There's no cure for me

I just posted this response to another inquiry on the Zapper Forum . It worked very well for me and I hope that it works for you.

Properly used, the zapper can and will reduce and may even eliminate candida.

If you try the following, please take the candida test before and again 2-3 weeks after. Let us know if your score changes.

#1 You definately need to use both frequencies 2500 Hz and 30000 Hz. A 14 minute zapping is 7 minutes at 30000 Hz followed by 7 minutes at 2500 Hz. In a session, this is repeated a minimum of 3 times with 20 minutes waits between. 4 zappings in a session works better. The 2500 Hz tends to reach the intestines and the 30000 Hz does not but will have better effects in other places.
#2 Use the copper handholds and the copper footpads at the same time. This is important as it distributes the signal all over the body rather than just arm to arm.
#3 if possible, for 24 hours before the first zapping do not eat anything, drink only good clean filtered water. Do not use distilled or de-mineralized water. At the end of 24 hours, take a dose of Epsom Salts to clean your system out ( this is an age old remedy that while very bitter has tremendous benefits ). Stay close to the bathroom for at least 6 hours. This fast and cleanse will weaken and help push out excess Candida but does not work by itself.
#4 Start zapping about 30 minutes after starting the cleanse. It requires a lot of zapping. A full 14-20-14-20-14-20-14 session in the morning followed by several single 14 minute zappings a day.
#5 Eat a tablespoon of yogurt (must state live and active cultures on the label ) and take 1 multibacterial probiotic tablet ( I prefer ProBacti from Swanson ) after your morning zapping. Repeat this after each zapping. This will attempt to fill the intestines with beneficial bacteria and helps flush the remaining candida from your intestine.
#6 drink only good clean water and do not intake any sweets or starches.
#7 If your are successful, after 1 or 2 days of zapping, you can go back to normal eating, except avoid sweets and starches.

Expect to be very tired at the end of the day and possibly the next 2 or 3 days. It is extremely burdensome on your body to eliminate the decomposition products that are left over from zapping.

My results were astounding and in 1 48 hour weekend I reduced my candida score from 200 to 104-108. I now love to drink water, do not crave sodas ( which I was drinking 4-5 a day at times ). I do not crave candy and other sweets like before and I feel better all over. I had a raging foot fungus that has completely disappeared, toenail fungus has stopped. Skin sensitivy and rashes have been reduced.

Is the Candida all gone? heck no, what do I expect for 1 weekend! I do still have several symptoms, but after 3 weeks, my score has still not increased.

Please note also that I have not zapped since and waiting to see what the overall results will be. Continued zapping should help reduce Candida and other parasites.

A good zapper will come with an instruction manual that gives a good explanation of zapping and what works as well as what does not work.

ParaZapper and Candida

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)