CureZone   Log On   Join
candida cure ???

xxshaunxx Views: 2,083
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 285,796

candida cure ???

Hay guy I know exactly how you feel...real shitty. I am a licensed nurse in my 60's. I have only had candida or SOME kind of Gut Disbiosis,(gut problem) for a year and a half but is a living hell. It has totally dominated my life, stolen my joy and even challenged my faith in the goodness of God. I have carefully studied dozens and dozens of articles and programs and testimonies on line and elsewhere. Now I am a very critical person because I hate lies and bullshit ESPECIALLY when it is done for profit and the advice does harm to others, (even by not working it causes psyche damage). There may be a special place in hell for those who make a profit by intentionally taking advantage of those who are sick and suffering. So, do I have a sure fire cure I can offer you? I am sorry to report that I do not, as I am quite sick myself. But I can tell you what I have learned so far. I am convinced there is some kind of direct/indirect relationship between candida, leaky gut syndrome, low body temperature, fatty liver, gut dysbiosis, onset of type 2 diabetes and maybe even a form of hypothyroidism. And probably other diseases as well. The question we should all ask is " what is the main, (principle) cause of all these...which came first and exactly WHY. I did see an English doctor on line who put a type 2 diabetic patient with a fatty liver on an 800 calorie/day diet for 30-60 days (can't remember which). He had taken either an MRI or CT scan (can't remember which but I did physically view the results on both films), of the mans liver before and after the diet. Not only had this man's blood Sugar returned to perfectly normal but all the excess fat on his liver was completely dissolved. Now THIS is the truth. Is there a real cure for candida? There may not be at this time. For one thing what people suffer from may be all or some of the diseases I have listed above in various proportions. Therefore there may not be a cure-all that works for everyone. But I am convinced that fasting 1 day a week, (water only) and fasting on other day (liquid only diet) on bone broth or? and eliminating all simiple carbs, sugars and minimizing complex carbs cannot hurt and may help a lot. Remember in following this diet one may feel worse (as the fungus dies off and is screaming for FOOD) before one feels better. Anyway this is what I have decided to do. This is how I am going to start my healing when my bone broth arrives by mail. Do not throw in the towel my friend. Keep researching and trying all that makes rational sense to you. And try to do it with out making others rich. Good luck and my the Lord Himself show us the way to health........

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)