CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: been there

steven41 Views: 3,283
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,946

Re: been there

So we are getting these cotton covid-19 mask from China and breathing in these threadlike parasites. What a great way to spread disease. And what a great way to attack the lungs. I was just reading some random stuff on here this morning, you can click on my name and see that I've been around for a long time, and I really don't believe there's too many people that can really grasp what's going on in their bodies. I'm sure I could help a lot of people on the parasite form, but I decided a year ago it's not worth losing my life to help a lot of people that really don't even care in the first place. So I feel like the 20 years I have already donated to teaching natural healing, was my gift to the human race. But let me just throw this in here for anyone to Google, the human body requires about 4,700 mg a day of potassium and 250 micrograms of iodine. People this is your immune system, and I know I will never scream it loud enough, so if you are not matching these numbers are getting close on a daily basis, then you really don't have an immune system that can assist and these other protocols that you are doing. You literally have to become a homeopathic scientist using your own body to prove out the facts. Some people are so smart in a few areas, and so lacking in some other important areas. Nowadays only if a person is lucky enough to come in my circle of life and I feel the urge to help them, will I do so. I just know that people are just as dishonest as they are honest. Meaning that most people are honest about 50% of the time, if you have not time tested it, then why promote it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.169 sec, (1)