CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ID help. Desperate mom.

glaxony Views: 3,498
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,436,520

Re: ID help. Desperate mom.

Please let me introduce myself. You have inspired me to write. I used to mod this forum frequently but I've been on hiatus. I took a whole lot of ozone at one time and came to realize that it was producing some pretty strong die off symptoms, and that it was killing me, too. So I stopped. I got a whole lot better pretty quick. The disease inflicting me was much better too. Be careful with the vet meds, too. My experience with both OZone and IVermectin is that to kill a parasite, you have to take a dose that will kill you, for as long as there is anything left of you for them to live in, they will. Thus I tried water fasting. I'm of the opinion these things we do to save ourselves are simply training the body toward a more tolerable state of homeostasis, which is better than death, but does not put an end to all the misery and suffering. Between increased tolerance and endurance and the death of the more virulent/vulnerable strains in us, life too becomes tolerable. I don't know if these things that inflict us are smart enough to know that if they kill the host, they die too. We can only hope.

I would stop doing anything for a few days, except maybe just enjoy drinking a glass of water with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of honey in it. Drink it several times per day. This will change your PH and maybe they won't like it so much and stop multiplying. It will help diminish fungus, which could be feeding them. You can increase or decrease the apple cider vinegar and honey until the water is perfect and tastes delicious to you and your boys. When you say herbs... I presume you are talking about garlic, Wormwood , cloves, green Black-Walnut hull, etc? Sometimes if you torture "them" really hard for a while with medicine, and let up, they will let up on you. Then only go after them when they bother you again.

If they are smart enough to know they can't kill the host without killing themselves, and you have put the fear of death in them by being so miserable you have come close to suicide, they are smart enough to become symbiotically compatible. Who knows what kind of evolutionary preparation for a new age of immunity this may be? Something tells me you are going to be okay. I concur with staying as calm as possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (2)