CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ID help. Desperate mom.

LRT771 Views: 3,845
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,436,587

Re: ID help. Desperate mom.

Seems like a hookworm to me of some subspecies. There is a Netflix documentary about DNA that shows a C. Elegans being injected with crisper cas9 gene therapy. So these are in the labs. I found something in snuff tobacco and quit but still use nicotine replacement. There is a study from Michigan or Minnesota online about these c. Elegans getting hooked on nicotine. That makes sense since usually that killed them in the past. Then on the other hand I had symptoms of the river blindness causing ones. I think ive had them for years and when 5g came to town they started becoming restless and noticeable. I could be wrong its just a hunch. I work in a power plant and they hate all the electro magnetic energy and frequencies but it seems to helping get rid of them. I have not been sick the whole year either besides these things. If they didn't cause itching i wouldn't declare war on them. They hate sulfur too if i get in some coal ash its miserable. Plain old vinegar will take the itch away after the burning too. Thats all I know so far if I learn more I will post it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)