CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itchy skin with no rash, Crawling and Biting Sensations

Fondues Views: 6,212
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,405,567

Re: Itchy skin with no rash, Crawling and Biting Sensations

I naturally cured my skin from stinging itching one area had a rash. The doctor was not much help, what I have noticed
again and again is my dermatologist has never cured any skin issue I have ever had, .. I don't know one person that was cured
by a doctor . I find that odd?

I did two things to cure my itching burining stinging skin problem I started taking high levels of quality -vitamin C every hour for few days, I felt relief within hours , Vitamin C is an anti-histamine.
The second thing I did was making a mixture in glass measuring cup mix Sea Salt and warm water . After a shower take the Sea Salt and water
and pout it over the entire body let it air dry.

i also did the obvious stuff to make sure nothing else was going on.
I went to the doctor had my hormones checked , thyroid and full blood work up to make sure
kidney , liver are working fine. I also had the doctor check me for a diabetes.

I also started washing my clothes , sheets towels etc... with vinegar and a biokleen soap .
Just to be on the safe side. I also did the three day apple diet which is suppose to reset the body

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)