CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itchy skin with no rash, Crawling and Biting Sensations

Happy happy Views: 158,867
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,846,998

Re: Itchy skin with no rash, Crawling and Biting Sensations

Okay, you just might have scabies.
You have to remember that if you 'drink caffeinated drinks or eat any form of Sugar that just 'sends them into an incredible tizzy of a whirlwind of 'activity'!!!
I thought at first I had an 'allergy' to Yogurt Ice Cream, but later found out it was the Sugar they were going nuts on!
And in the morning when I had coffee, the 'itching' would get crazy too!
Yes! Severe Depression at moments, so unlike me!
Get your Doctor to give you Ivermectin or get it online without a prescription and take it first thing in the morning BEFORE you eat ANYTHING with a full 8 oz. of water, and drink tons of (bottled only!) water until this is gone! Wait at least 1 hour YOU MUST WAIT! before eating anything after the Ivermectin.
At your age (I'm 64) you should consult your Doctor and get this from him. He will try to talk you into using the cream Permethrin first, but what you are describing you NEED THE IVERMECTIN AS OF LAST MONTH!
GO TO THE STORE AND PICK UP 5 CANS OF THE 'LICE' SPRAY ONLY AND RIP YOUR BED APART AND SPRAY FROM BOTTOM TO TOP! THEN SPRAY EVERYWHERE (WEAR A MASK AND GLOVES)ON FLOORS, CHAIRS, COUCHES, IN UP DOWN UNDER, EVERYWHERE, GET CRAZY ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE GOT TO KILL ALL THE SCABIES AS WELL AS THE 'EGGS'!
The reason the Ivermectin is so great, is it goes right in your 'blood stream' and as they 'feast' on you they DIE!!!!
Get online and buy some 'Naturasil' Scabies Topical Cream/Sulfur Lavendar soap at 'naturasil'.
Key to all this is killing the eggs! You MUST use a 'scrub' (you know, it's got a roughness to it)wash cloth or glove (I like the glove)and SCRUB ALL YOUR SKIN WITH THE SOAP TIL IT HURTS A LITTLE (DON'T RUB YOUR SKIN RAW THOUGH!)AND USE THE WATER AS HOT AS YOU CAN STAND (it will 'sting' but strangely the 'stinging' actually was a relief, hmmmm!)because the 'heat' kills scabies also! The 'scrubbing' will get off all the eggs those blasted things lay (and its a lot, darn it!)
But, if you do this, within 3 months you will be rid of them for good!
EVERYTHING YOU WEAR MUST BE WASHED DAILY FOR 3 MONTHS, NO KIDDING! Take 3 showers a day with the soap, hot water, and EVERY DAY CHANGE THE BED SHEETS AND SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY BEFORE PUTTING NEW SHEETS ON BED. WHEREVER YOU SIT, USE A SHEET UNDER YOU SO AS NOT TO EXPOSE OTHERS TO THE BLASTED BUGS! I AM NOT KIDDING! Too many people have said they have had scabies for 1 to 7 years, it's because they did not 'METICULOUSLY, MERCILESSLY STAY ON TOP OF IT' UNTIL THEY 'WERE NO MORE'!
THIS WORKED FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
Happy happy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.398 sec, (2)