CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain Injury - therapies and solutions

Empowerment Views: 5,021
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,407,523

Re: Brain Injury - therapies and solutions

"We are currently doing this type of therapy right now with our 3 year old who suffered a TBI. It’s called hbot therapy. "

Hi, re. hbot therapy - is that hyperbaric oxygen therapy? If so, that is not what I did. I just breathed oxygen through an oxygen mask. The mask was connected to a tube. The tube was connected to a tank of oxygen. I have never tried hyperbaric oxygen therapy.

I know a guy who has a more severe brain injury than mine. He spent $10,000 on hyperbaric oxygen therapy. It made no difference to his brain injury. Everyone is different, of course. Maybe it does help some people; I don't know.

If it doesn't work for your child, try to get a prescription for oxygen, and let your child breathe the oxygen through an oxygen mask for short periods of time, once a day - or whatever you think is right. It's worth a try.

Having said that, I do hope so very much that your child has made a good recovery. It upsets me to think of a small child living with this dreadful injury. Don't give up trying to heal the brain injury. Try whatever you can. Best Wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)