CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Traumatic Brain Injury - treatments that helped me. PART 1

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Empowerment Views: 5,260
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,415,758

Re: Traumatic Brain Injury - treatments that helped me. PART 1

POSSIBLY A BREAKTHROUGH - FINGERS CROSSED...

VITAMIN A & VITAMIN E - TAKEN TOGETHER, THEY ARE "THE HEALING VITAMINS"

A few weeks ago, I remembered something I took (daily, after breakfast) before my accident. Vitamin A & Vitamin E. My accident happened more than ten years ago and my brain injury caused me to forget every single thing about "how to live". Suddenly, out of the blue, I remembered "the healing vitamins".

A long time ago, I learnt of the healing benefit of these two vitamins taken together. My flatmate and his friend had a cycling accident. My flatmate had quite bad cuts/grazes on his face (he needed stitches; it was quite a mess) and he was worried he'd have permanent scarring. He went to a local pharmacy (here in Melbourne, Australia). The pharmacist sold him two tubes of cream: one contained vitamin A cream, the other Vitamin E cream.

The pharmacist assured him that if he applied the two creams at the same time, several times a day (until the wounds were healed), he'd have no scarring. My flatmate followed these instructions. I saw with my own eyes that his deep, unpleasant-looking injuries resolved in a few weeks, and left no scarring at all.

So, I've now bought Blackmore's Natural Vitamin E 500 IU, and Blackmore's Vitamin A (available in only one potency). During the past few days, I've been taking one of each (along with my other vitamins and supplements) after breakfast.

Within 7-8 hours of the first dose, I noticed a subtle difference in my overall feeling of well-being. Something just felt "right".

Now, a few days later, I'm noticing a little more "strength" in the right side of my face. The right side of my face has very slight palsy (caused by the brain injury). I have trouble breathing from the right nostril; my mouth feels slightly "lower" on that side (it looks perfectly okay but I can feel the "weakness" in that side of my face; I had never experienced this feeling before having a brain injury).

I hope these initial signs are the promise of much good brain healing to come. Brain healing means total body healing. I wish I'd remembered these two vitamins immediately after my accident.

I guess I would encourage anybody struggling with chronic health issues to take "the healing vitamins". Especially those living with Acquired Brain Injury.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)