CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Blood Pressure, Heart Burn, and lowly Blood Sugar Level.

Allthings Views: 1,117
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,406,959

Re: High Blood Pressure, Heart Burn, and lowly Blood Sugar Level.

Dear Archus,

Really appreciate everything you have advised thus far. As i'm approaching the end of my 10 day water fast, I have noticed little changes for the good. However, my Asthma is still bothering me. I haven't been using my inhalers, instead choosing to stop and rest when shortness of breath occurs.

My shortness of breath isn't as common as it was pre-fast, which is great and lasts a shorter time now. Yet the wheezing (constriction of the bronchioles) is difficult to ignore. It sounds like a trapped fly...Especially as my usual noises seems so be more muted.

Is it possible to correct bronchiole constriction through fasting?
And if so does it mean I'm going to need a longer fast to abate/eradicate it?

I realise that a 10 day fast is probably peanuts to some but it is something I have never done and a feat for me.

Also how soon should one wait before attempting another Water Fast for a longer period 10+days?

I intend to slowly re-introduce appropriate foods, and then maybe do regular 15/20 hour dry fast for about a month or so, before I attempt any longer water fast.

Additionally, you mentioned to drink water when thirsty, well I have been forcing myself to drink even when I am not thirsty for fear of dehydration. should I stop this practice?

Apart of me is excited about breaking my fast, and another part is like noooo ... this is good but I don't want to get ahead of myself and be to over confident and fail, for this reason I think 10 days was my target and I shall stick to it.

kind regards. U.K.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)