CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Blood Pressure, Heart Burn, and lowly Blood Sugar Level.

Allthings Views: 1,146
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,406,906

Re: High Blood Pressure, Heart Burn, and lowly Blood Sugar Level.

Dear Archus,

Thanks, for your comments, reassurance and feedback. I really needed to know that there was someone who could relate to whats going on, and that my symptoms were normal. I will try the deep breathing exercises. Castor oil will have to wait till I get to the shops but I will try it. My heartburn seem to have abated a little, I still have it but not to the extent where I want to scream or vomit.

What I have noticed is that I'm calm, but emotional and I'm not as chirpy as normal - I feel I don't need to speak.

I have developed a slight fear of re-feeding syndrome. I have come across many sites where people sadly died. I have no intention of breaking my Water Fast for the time being as I said I would like to get to the magic 10 day mark. However, that is off-course not set in stone, should any untoward symptoms appear. I am looking forward and just planning ahead.

I would like some advice please, on what to do when breaking the water-fast e.g.
The timings I should eat
Length of days to re-feed
Foods schedule to be introduced and at what stage
and when to use my thyroid meds

I'm sorry all these queries sound very silly, but I feel I need a daily schedule that I can follow. This has probably happened because of all the disturbing information regarding re-feeding syndrome I came across last night.

Kind regards. U.K.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)