CureZone   Log On   Join
Bacteria, protozoa, and fungi can be parasites and parazapper can and does kill them

parazapper Views: 4,445
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,391,973

Bacteria, protozoa, and fungi can be parasites and parazapper can and does kill them

#1 You are right to an extent. However, there is not 1 objective proof (nothing) that the electric signal produced by a zapper does not or can not manage to kill parasites (worms) in a human body,

While not everyone has success, we have seen and heard of successes.

That aside, we do not claim that ParaZapper is for killing worms. Only someone who would think that only worms can be parasites. Bacteria, protozoa, and fungi can be parasites and parazapper can and does kill them ( at least in vitro and very likely in vivo).

>- considering that electrodes are put on the palms of the hands and on the soles of the feet, and how current spreads, it most likely disturbs some of these parasites (worms) and make them move to others parts of the body where there is less current (for example, in the head area)

That is obviously more likely with cheap or not well designed zappers. We have not heard many complaints from our customers in that respect. The main complaint that we hear is that we can not produce them fast enough.

>- never gives up, continues to spread

Since you have never tried a ParaZapper, you are completely uninformed in regards to this. First of all, I am a very experienced zapper user, not just a seller. For me, the zapper has helped with dental infections and abscesses, severe sepsis, killed a Tapeworm that had been present for most of my life, stopped the spreading bulls-eye rash of a tick bite, helped stop the spread and necrosis associated with a spider bite. Colds and flu usually just go away after using a zapper. What more could I ask? It has saved me thousands in medical bills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvjvmwUPzWc

>- ->that there is a never ending flow of infected desperate people, who are ignorant, and have no others alternative to try anyway, who are intrigued by this high tech alternative mysterious supra hyper intergalactic futuristic technology,

Oh! You just simply left out the rock solid money back guarantee.

>- even use the name of great people like Royal Rife

No, we simply state that we use Rife frequencies from the CAFL. 100 percent true.

So, please provide any proof or even any indication that a Rife machine is any better than a ParaZapper MY-3.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)