CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bacteria, protozoa, and fungi can be parasites and parazapper can and does kill them

parazapper Views: 2,063
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,431,139

Re: Bacteria, protozoa, and fungi can be parasites and parazapper can and does kill them

I am go glad that in your ultimate wisdom, that you can see this.

However, you need your eyes checked.

First, I have not posted this video as a result of personal humility. It has nothing to do with marketing as it would be far more effective as a marketing tool if it was posted. It is extremely convincing.

Second, I am not doing this to make money but actually to let people know that they are being deceived by the medical industry. The use of electricity as a cure has been around since the 1750's, actually even earlier. It has experienced nearly continuous suppression since then.

If many people had these, there would be a lot less concern and far fewer lives lost from the current Coronavirus Pandemic IMHO.

The problem is that while the Thiel study definitely shows better results for those who use zappers, it is very outdated and needs to be done again with the newer improved zappers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)