CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thiel study show that zappers do work

jaguar57 Views: 5,127
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,388,763

Re: Thiel study show that zappers do work

Thiels conclusion was that it definitely didn't kill microbes and that the most it may of done is slightly stimulate the immunity.
Here's an excerpt from his study:
"Dr. Clark has written that the first zapping "kills viruses, bacteria, and parasites. But a few minutes later, bacteria and viruses (different ones) often recur. I conclude they had been infecting the parasites, and killing the parasites released them. The second zapping kills the released viruses and bacteria, but soon a few viruses appear again. They must have been infecting some of the last bacteria. After a third zapping, I never find any viruses, bacteria, or parasite, even hours later"[2]. This investigator does not agree, however, because often the same infection remains. It appears that repeated zappings are needed because it takes that long for the proper portion of the immune system to be properly stimulated into action. And I should add, for some people it only seems to be needed one or two times (some many more). I am not at all certain that zapping actually kills any invading microorganism. This trial suggests that since only 48.3% improved substantially, zapping probably did not kill "all bacteria, viruses and parasites".

All the trial participants were also taking supplements to improve their condition, so this study was not purely of the Clark Zapper. Thiel wrote: "My previous research has clearly shown that nutritional interventions can, on their own, result in symptomatic improvement when chronic infections are present."
http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/Thiel.html

ps- Parazapper I'm so sick of your lies and your accepting money from sick people based on your lies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)