CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thundervolt Zapper lies

jaguar57 Views: 4,522
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,389,822

Re: Thundervolt Zapper lies

#1 Yours is just another variation of the Clark Zapper as it outputs switched DC just like hers did. Direct Current produces free radicals.
#2 Clark Zappers are popular just as false religion is popular. That is no proof of effectiveness. Dr Thiel proved that they don’t kill microbes. Wise men learn from others mistakes, normal men learn from their own mistakes, and fools learn from no one. Most of the populace are fools and you Clarkies prey on them because they are too inept to realize when they are being scammed.
#3 You still stick to your lie that your device provides electrons to neutralize free radicals although I have shown scientific proof that direct current applied to the body increases the number of free radicals in the body.
#4 You say the Thunderbolt frequencies are too high for the body to accept this energy as DC. I say baloney. No matter what the frequency the current will be directional to the body. Even though it is switched DC it is still DC.
#5 A change in body voltage as detected by the Body Tester is no proof that the body has had its free radicals neutralized by electrons from Thundervolt. That is just an assumption you are making.
#6 You say the Body Tester is valid because it is based on two laws of physics but I say correlation does not prove causation. Reading an increased body voltage does not mean now there are less free radicals. It may mean that now there are more free radicals. Or it may mean any number of other things.
#7 Buyer Beware

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)